Our trip has gone to the dogs. We brought JD with us and it was the hit of the trip. The kids were so excited to bring him. Ryan loves Sky and Meggie (especially Sky) and all he says is JD all day long. It is his word for all dogs. He lays on the floor under the table next to Sky, tries to ride him (I won't let him though), and grabs both sides of his muzzle for kisses. I tried to get a sweet picture, although like usual I was a bit too late.
I am enjoying the time with my parents. The kids are enjoying hanging out with Nana and Granddaddy and they are also enjoying the kids. Kaitlyn is not loving that there isn't enough light by the time that Granddaddy gets home from work so that they can take the boat out together. She'll live though. My mom and dad spent the weekend stone crab diving and got a lot of stone crabs, so my first night was awesome with fresh off the boat stone crabs and an ice cold Corona. Kaity and Ryan both loved the crab (we couldn't crack them fast enough) and I think Ryan could have eaten his weight in them had there been enough.
I am going to try to do some updating of both the blog and pictures while I am home and have the use of my parents' laptop while I am home, so stay tuned for more than a month's worth of pictures and updates. Don't forget to check out the link to our photo gallery for all of our pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment