skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas Card Failures
We were totally on our A game this year and had our Christmas cards done the beginning of November. PLENTY of time for us to get them shipped to Korea and for us to get them sent out. All I had left to do was was order them and write the letter. And then the ugly APO shipping demon reared its ugly head. For all those stationed overseas, you know exactly which monster I am talking about. So, basically, I spent an embarrassing amount of time creating a really nice CHRISTMAS card, that I wasn't going to be able to get out anywhere near Christmas. Ugh. I feel like such a holiday card failure. Anyway, someone special sparked a little idea in my brain and I took a picture of our card. I will probably end up ordering a few and sending them out when we get back to the States in February, but if you are on facebook or read this blog, then this is going to be it for now. Expect a change of address card this summer in a hard copy. Until then, please enjoy the next post with our Christmas card and a letter that summarizes the last 4 years that you have all missed while we have been living in the Castle of Christmas Card Failure. Please don't give up on us...we WILL be better next year and we really like getting all your cards! If you do need our address, it's PSC 3 Box 1276, APO, AP 96266.
No comments:
Post a Comment